❝Spreadin' the Llama Love since April 3rd, 2010❞
We are the largest group for llama badge enthusiasts, where hundreds of deviants ask for llamas every single day. However, we don't just focus on llama badges - we now also focus on the community. So now, not only can you come here for your llama related needs, but also for promotions within the deviantArt community.
If you are new to our group, we would like to welcome you.
A Simple Guide to GALGAL
GiveALlamaGetALlama hosts a gallery filled with llama related deviations, from custom badges to pictures of llamas. Our comments section is the hot spot for everyone to ask for llama badges. We feature community events; contests, giveaways, commissions, charities, and much more. We also host monthly giveaways! Anyone who donates to our group will be featured for a month on our group page (which get over 10,000 views in a month).
- Monthly Giveaways
- We host two monthly giveaways here. Our smaller giveaway celebrates our members birthdays and we give those winners a cake badge. Our largest giveaway is a three month subscription to deviantArt!
- How can you participate? Simply keep a watch out for our giveaway journals.
- Featuring Donors
- Those who donate to our group are the ones who help keep this group running. Without these generous donations, we wouldn't be a super group or able to offer contests or giveaways. Anyone who donates to the group, even just 1 , is featured on our group page for a month.
- Open Affiliation
- We accept all affiliates, whether your group is llama related or not. However, we are only accepting groups with at least fifty (50) members at this time.
- Llama Badges
- You can tell by our group name we focus and promote the equal trading of llama badges. Our comments area is a large focus for requesting llamas and a place to find others willing to trade badges. Please remember to read our comment section rules!
- We also have a special group dedicated to displaying our member's badge statistics so that you can see who returns their badges, who doesn't, and who just give out a ton of llamas. llamastats is updated on a monthly basis and is a great resource.